The Los Angeles Host Committee is pleased to offer scholarships to the LA dance community to attend the 2018 Dance/USA Annual Conference, June 6-9.
FOR INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS, COLLEGE UNDERGRADUATES AND HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS:
Scholarships are being provided through a competitive application process. Los Angeles County-based professional artists working in the dance field, undergraduate students and high school seniors are eligible to apply using this application. Organizations and their employees currently receiving funding from the LA County Arts Commission, are strongly encouraged to apply directly to the LA County Arts Commission.
Click here to apply by March 23, 2018 at 11 pm PST.
Deadline, Selection, and Notification
- Members of the Los Angeles Host Committee will review completed applications.
- Awards will be announced by early April 2018.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be allowed to register at the Early Bird Registration Rate even if the deadline has passed.
- Scholarship funds will be distributed to ensure that a diverse spectrum of the Los Angeles dance community is represented at the Conference.
- Scholarship payment is made directly to the Conference on the awardee’s behalf, not to the awardee. Scholarship awardees will be given a discount code with which to use during Conference registration process for the Conference.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Sydnie Liggett, Director of Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Thanks to Anonymous, The Cheng Family Foundation, The City of Los Angeles, Department of Cultural Affairs and The Flourish Foundation for their generous support.