Art in the Park Presents:
Community Band in the Park
Calling all musicians searching for a friendly, all-ages, music-making environment!
Art in the Park is excited to welcome back the Community Band with Logan Hone in person.
The socially distanced band will be playing outside in Hermon Park each Saturday, as a series of creative musical sessions and concerts. Musicians of all skill levels & backgrounds are invited to join the band in learning an eclectic mix of music, including jazz, folk, & original material. Participation is free and registration is required. Bring your instrument, water, snacks, and a mask. Some percussion instruments will be provided.
When: Saturday December 4th 2021 to June 25th 2022*. 11am-12:50pm
Concerts: February 12th, April 23th, and June 25th at noon
Where: Hermon Park, 5568 Via Marisol, LA, CA 90042
(next to the Art in the Park building near far tennis courts)
*Note: No Community Band sessions on 12/25/2021, 1/1/2022
FREE (registration is required)
Questions? Please contact Logan at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Band is made possible by a grant from the Eastside Arts Initiative, 2021 Artist Relief Fund.
* As we slowly reopen our communities, health is our top priority.
* Community Band will be outside and socially distant. Musicians will be situated 6 ft apart from one another (8 ft for wind instruments).
* Family and ongoing community pods can be grouped together.
* Bell covers for wind instruments are required.
* Registration and check-in is required to attend sessions.
* Please wear a mask when checking-in.
* Please stay home if you feel unwell or have any potential covid-related symptoms.
* Attendees will have access to the public restroom in the park (the AITP building is not open at this time).